Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Register
Take Action
Share |
 Make a Policy, Plan, Proposal and Legislation Request

 Any WPHA member can submit a request for the Public Affairs Committee to take action on a particular policy, plan, proposal, or piece of legislation. Please complete the appropriate form (below) to do so.  Please include as much detail as possible for each item and add any additional information, including suggested language changes, supporting facts and figures, etc. Thank you!

WPHA Member Input/Request Form

WPHA Key Contact Form

Legislative Tools

WPHA/WALHDAB Legislative Toolkit

 Advocacy Do's/Don't's

Who are my legislators?

US Senators

US Representatives

Community Search
Sign In

Latest News
Events Calendar