Join WPHA & WALHDAB at the 2017 Annual Conference in Wisconsin Dells
May 23-25, 2017
The 2017 WPHA-WALHDAB Annual Conference is back at the Wilderness Resort, Glacier Canyon Lodge in Wisconsin Dells.
Register Today to save your spot!
Special Note: If you are not a member of WPHA or WALHDAB, please register on the WPHA website.
Full Conference details now available - View the Brochure here! *Schedule subject to change.
- Examine public health’s responsibility and opportunities to address the social determinants of health.
- Appreciate the health impacts of adverse events in order to move towards more resilient communities.
- Identify the environmental factors that impact individual and community health.
- Recognize the benefits of translating data into action through visualization and communication.
NEW for 2017 - WPHA-WALHDAB Conference App!
In an effort to reduce our environmental impact and increase interactions between attendees the 2017 conference is going digital! The 2017 app can be used to contact other attendees, customize your agenda, take session notes and access valuable resources.
Benefits to using the WPHA Conference app:
As we get closer to the conference, you will receive directions on how to download the WPHA Conference App which will be accessible via mobile phones, apple and android tablets and web browsers. All you have to do is log in using the details provided and start accessing these features and more!
- Customize your conference agenda and export it to your calendar
- Search for and privately connect with other conference attendees
- Access valuable resources
- Get updates and announcements from conference organizers
- Coming soon for download!