SPEAKERS AND SESSIONS
There are 3 general sessions, 20 track sessions and over 65 speakers confirmed.
Some general session highlights include:
* Our opening general session on 5/9 will feature Katharine Broton from the Wisconsin HOPE Lab. She will discuss their research findings on college food insecurity and the connections to mental health.
* Our keynote speaker on 5/10 will be Milwaukee Health Commissioner Bevan K. Baker, who will address the challenges of public health, nutrition and food access in Wisconsin's largest and most diverse city.
Our track sessions will align with one or more of our Summit tracks:
* Track 1: Hunger and Health Partnerships?
* Track 2: Policy and Research
* Track 3: FoodShare Outreach
* Track 4: A Healthy Emergency Food System
For more details and to register, click here: https://hungerandhealth2017.eventnut.com/