The Wisconsin Public Health Association Welcomes You!
Public Health Association (WPHA) is building a healthier, safer
Wisconsin through policy and partnership. Standing up for public
health issues in Wisconsin for more than 60 years, WPHA continuously
explores new opportunities to advance health. Current efforts focus
on policy, resources and training, and increasing public awareness of
community is one way members can share, collaborate, exchange and
grow. Explore all the options and join WPHA in its work to create a
healthier, safer Wisconsin for all.
We encourage our Public Health Partners and other website visitors to explore the WPHA online community to learn more about the work being done to continue to improve and protect Wisconsin's health. Learn about our membership benefits and consider joining WPHA!
We're glad you're here!
Renew Your WPHA Membership Starting October 1st!
Don't forget to renew your WPHA Membership to prevent a lapse in your member benefits. You can now easily renew your membership online.
Follow these simple steps to renew online starting October 1:
1. Log in to your online account. You can find the log in box on the top right hand side of the website.
2. Navigate to Manage Profile
3. Select "Memberships".
4. Click "Securely renew your membership."
Member Benefits include:
- Monthly Electronic Newsletter
- Online Resources
• Members only social network
• Member directory
- Products and Discounts
- Discounted rates to WPHA Conferences and Events
- Mentor/Mentee Opportunities